Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Intro Post

My name is Sam Thaler. I am 20 years old and in my second year of college (second semester at UCD). I transferred here after my first year at CSU Fort Collins because I was unsatisfied with the business degree track that I was in, so I came here and changed majors to become a Music Business major with a minor in Business. Music is one of my passions, I play guitar casually and hope to someday find a career in the music industry. I also have a strong passion for hockey. Since I came to this school I have been starting to recruit for a club roller hockey team for UCD starting next Fall.

For this blog, I will be focusing on the geographical phenomena of the fictional town of Charming in the bay area of California, the setting for one of my favorite TV shows, Sons of Anarchy. For research purposes, I will be basing most of my information off of cities and maps of the area from Lodi to Stockton. I chose this location because I though it would be fun to learn about the lay of the land for all of the dramas that entrance me while watching the showing. I'm sure that during my studies I'll be able to pin-point the best locations for hiding dead bodies and other things that the Sons might use geography to help make decisions for their club.

http://kickinthecornflakes.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/sons-of-anarchy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment